Friday, September 29th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County Commissioners were warned Thursday that the county could end up having to pay a federal penalty due to the high error rate in food stamp cases across Ohio. The news came despite the fact that Mercer County annuall . . .
NEW BREMEN - The first of two businesses looking to set up shop in the Bunker Hill Industrial Park received approval for its proposed plat when the New Bremen Planning Commission met Thursday night. Developer Larry Leffel plans . . .
The Celina volleyball team is past the halfway point of the Western Buckeye League season and the Green and White have yet to lose a league contest. On Thursday night, Celina (10-4 overall) made it 5-0 in the WBL following a do . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Classified staff are still working without contract
• New Bremen planners approve Crown's subdivision plans
• No more adults classes
• Donations help create gazebo
• Phone tower to go up in Celina
• Drug raid suspects appear in court
• Area teen pleads guilty to fleeing after accident
• Marion Local pushes Versailles to five but Tigers remain perfect
• Bulldogs hold on for 2-1 victory over O-G
• Coldwater picks up first MAC win of year by steam rolling Parkway in three
• Minster wins sectional title
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4