Saturday, March 17th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - School officials say they are working to follow the guidelines and requirements set forth under a federal Title IX ruling - a 1972 gender anti-discrimination law that applies to educational entities that get federal f . . .
OXFORD - The two teams making up Friday's Division IV regional final, New Knoxville and Georgetown, were a combined 50-0 with aspirations of a trip to Columbus the clear goal for both squads. In a game that went back-and-forth . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Tomatoes, Irish were big in Six Mile
• Watershed stakeholders are invited to action plan meeting
• Celina man pleads not guilty to vehicle thefts
• Rangers riding high in first trip to state championship game
• Memorable Friday for New Knoxville fans, students and players