Thursday, March 29th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Coldwater-area home sustained heavy damage Wednesday afternoon when flames destroyed a storage garage and its contents. Owners Dennis and Jane Zahn, 4773 Coldwater Creek Road, spotted smoke and then flames as they returned to . . .
Tracy Hill compares the ongoing construction of her new home to that of stacking Legos. Only these Legos are concrete blocks - eight feet long and 18 inches high. "This house will be around for hundreds of years," said Wade Sch . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Policy adjusted on medications
• Man enters guilty plea for retaliation charge
• Sexual imposition charge may land man in prison
• Council expresses different viewpoints on expenditure
• Much of remaining contract work should be done by June
• There's music in the air
• Bulldogs tennis loses opener
Thursday, March 6
Tuesday, March 4