Tuesday, January 29th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
An early May trial date has been set in the case of a Celina couple indicted in connection with a May 2005 fire that heavily damaged Richardson's Floors and More, a business they formerly owned and operated in Celina. Jury sele . . .
COLDWATER - One of the keys in having a successful basketball game is to keep turnovers to a minimum. Coldwater certainly did that on Monday, committing just three turnovers in the contest and forcing 17 Versailles turnovers as . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Maybe a KISS away from TV appearance
• Annexation process begins
• Projects making progress in St. Marys
• Funds made from eBay help pay for purchase of police car
• Parkway unable to hold lead at the half
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4