Tuesday, December 16th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
By SHELLEY GRIESHOP and JANIE SOUTHARD email@example.com For the first time in many years, Auglaize County employees will see no pay increases in 2009. Also, it appears there will be no raises for county elected of . . .
A grievance filed by the Celina Education Association against Celina City Schools' administration has been amicably settled, CEA President Wally Ellinger announced on Monday night during a school board meeting. The CEA filed a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Input sought on downtown redo
• Celina man gets prison for threats to witness, drug charge
• Home fire produces minor damage; no injuries reported
• Department meetings underway to determine high school course options
• St. John's holds off St. Marys on the road
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Tuesday, January 15
Friday, October 12