Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources will be added to the list of property owners billed for future ditch maintenance work along Beaver Creek after state officials failed to appear at a public hearing Tuesday. The hearing w . . .
WAPAKONETA - For the defending state champion New Knoxville Rangers, it was a battle for survival. For the Fort Recovery Indians, it was a struggle all night. The Rangers held off a feisty Temple Christian squad to stay alive . . .
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County Medical Director Dr. Juan Torres has been approved to give physical exams and other certifications to pilots and other flight-associated personnel. At the Auglaize County Board of Health monthly mee . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• School officials eliminate adjusted first grade next fall
• Options offered for funding state parks
• Minster branding nears completion
• Construction of new restrooms could start in May
• Pool manager is hired
• St. Henry council OKs tax abatement deals with 2 businesses
• Marion Local's Mandarine Chinese language program to continue
• Parkway school board wraps up odds and ends
• Goodwill to build Celina store
• Knoxville women start business