Monday, October 5th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
When Holly Miller lost her job last month and her husband's hours were cut at work, she gave up her dream of replacing the family's shower with a bathtub. The mother of two suffers from fibromyalgia, a painful disease that atta . . .
Celina captured three championships during the finals of Saturday's Western Buckeye League girls tennis tournament on the campus of the University of Northwestern Ohio. Even with that, and going 9-0 in WBL regular-season matche . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sickness cancels IC preschool for week
• Estimate is higher than expected
• Southshore Acres files motion to stop appeal filed by LIA
• 2010 Celina Combined Services need your help
• Blonde has win stripped after failing inspection
• St. John's runs the table for MAC championship
• Marion Local captures the Crestview invitational