Thursday, March 11th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Steven W. Shoupp, who was sentenced Wednesday in Mercer County Common Pleas Court for charges of menacing by stalking, said the actions that led to his arrest were merely attempts aimed at taking photographs to support allegation . . .
ADA - Darin Waterman helped the Celina boys basketball team erase an 11-point deficit in the first half and the Bulldogs won a district game for the first time since the 1998-99 season on Wednesday night. Waterman scored a game . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Angels of hope
• Woman charged with reckless homicide over death in Celina
• Problems at sewage plant lead to proposal
• Residents question board on undecided issues
• Local fire departments get communication boost
• St. Henry going green for St. Patrick's Day
• Fort Recovery's Kahlig gets top honor in D-IV
• Cardinals, Indians set for rematch
• Campbell wins it for Tigers
Paul Bertke, 82, of Kremer-Hoying Road, St. Henry, died at 10:56 p.m. March 10, 2010, at Heritage Manor Nursing Home, Minster. Funeral services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home in St. Henry. . . .
JoAnne Elizabeth Dresher, 72, 1601 Bishop Court, Celina, died at 10:05 a.m. March 10, 2010, at her home. She was born May 28, 1937, in St. Henry, to Joseph and Alvina Fischer Thieman, deceased. On Aug. 1, 1959, she married John . . .
Helen Anna Mescher, 96, 406 Plum Drive, Coldwater, died at 6:40 p.m. March 9, 2010, at Briarwood Village, Coldwater. She was born April 14, 1913, in Cassella to William and Elizabeth Grevenkamp Frenzer. On Oct. 16, 1934, she ma . . .