Thursday, May 6th, 2010 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The principal of Immaculate Conception Catholic School in Celina is leaving her post to accept a director's position at an expanding local family resource agency. Kathy Mescher, who has worked at IC for 31 years - 18 as princip . . .
ST. HENRY - The 2010 Midwest Athletic Conference softball title is back in play as the St. Henry Redskins used two first inning scores, strong defense and a great pitching performance by senior Michelle Stout to defeat the Parkwa . . .
NEW BREMEN - The New Bremen-New Knoxville Rotary Club will kick off its Sunshine Project on Saturday, with a goal of helping special needs children and their families in Auglaize and Mercer counties. Kristin Hough of St. Marys . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina to seek more money for downtown
• County tackles spring cleaning
• Dean views campus as regional facility
• Bids less then estimate for maintenance building
• Commissioners again shopping for ambulance, accessories
• Wild trio Those Darlins coming to Wapakoneta
• Another Olivet becomes right one for Holdren
• '94 Cavs win state with final event
• Outlaws make trek to Eldora
• Panthers fall late to Blue Jays
Paul I. Garman, 90, 11279 East Drive, St. Marys, died at 8:03 p.m. May 4, 2010, at St. Marys Living Center. He was born April 28, 1920, in Jackson, Mich., to Hubert Leroy and Bertha S. Rohlin Garman. He married Norma Haught Kas . . .