Wednesday, July 6th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - After a 27-year exemption, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) will begin paying its share for maintenance along Beaver Creek, where water flows from Grand Lake. ODNR officials - who filed a lawsuit in Marc . . .
CELINA - The Grand Lake Mariners have won three in a row for the first time this summer. Grand Lake scored three runs in the first inning and a trio of Mariners' relievers shut down Licking County for a 6-2 win in Great Lakes S . . .
A 46-year-old Celina man faces misdemeanor charges of aggravated menacing and inducing panic after he allegedly fired shots at golfers at an area course Tuesday afternoon. Randy J. Sutter, 7449 Staeger Road, was taken into cust . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Minster eyes land trade for industrial park
• Officials still seek cemetery vandals
• Intersections closed for final detail work
• Construction projects under way
• Tumbusch Construction bids lowest on roadwork
• Pullet farm seeks permit renewal
• Celina man charged with assault
• Township, county roads to be resurfaced
• Bulldogs back on track after late slump
• Wildcats beat Roughriders for the first time in four tries
Saturday, March 25
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Saturday, February 4