Friday, September 30th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Ohio's historic livestock care standards went into effect Thursday. Ohio Department of Agriculture Director and Fort Recovery native Jim Zehringer signed the final administrative order on care standards for alpa . . .
COLDWATER - After a tough five-game loss to Celina on Tuesday, the Coldwater Cavaliers rebounded with a four-set victory over the Fort Recovery Indians on Thursday at The Palace. For a while it appeared that the Cavaliers were . . .
CELINA - Mercer County Board of Elections staff presented a new precinct proposal to city council members this week that was met with general approval. The board of elections must make some changes to the city's precincts due t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Boats fly to the finish
• Judge says no to new trial
• Shelby County sheriff indicted on new charges
• Commission considers plan to build new Celina gymnastic and sports facility
• Five face drug offenses
• All Bulldogs reach semifinals
• Celina has rebounded nicely from early loss
• Minster, Parkway advance to districts
• All-Stars make return to Eldora on Saturday
• Versailles no match for St. Henry
Douglas E. Weaver, 57, St. Marys, died Sept. 25, 2011, at University Hospital, Cincinnati. He was born May 28, 1954, in Coldwater to Elmer and Mary Jane Monnier Weaver, who survive in Minster. On Jan. 13, 1979, he married Donna . . .
Carl Dennis Ransbottom, 73, Celina, died at 3:27 p.m. Sept. 29, 2011, at The Gardens at Celina. Arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .