Thursday, April 5th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local residents are making good choices to stay healthy. The 2012 County Health Rankings & Roadmaps study released Tuesday placed Mercer County sixth and Auglaize County 10th for overall health among Ohio's 88 counties. Both . . .
The top honors for the The Daily Standard's 2012 Girls' Basketball Dream Team is about perseverance and determination. Marion Local's Margaret Wuebker led her team to a perfect record within the Midwest Athletic Conference this . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Crash stats higher than average
• Once in a lifetime sailing adventure
• Suspected hog rustler charged with Indiana sheep thefts
• Artist showcases portraits
• St. Henry unable to rally after tough start
• Fleagle wins third national swimming title