Friday, April 27th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A long-time major insurance provider has reached a stalemate with a local hospital, forcing hundreds of employees in the area to pay higher costs or look to another hospital for medical services. After more than 30 years of wor . . .
ST. MARYS - Coldwater's softball team built a 9-1 lead early in the game against St. Marys, but the Cavaliers needed to score a run in the top of the seventh inning to break a 10-10 tie for a 11-10 victory on Thursday at K.C. Gei . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials plan for new engineer facility
• Competition means lower electric rates for customers
• CJ's HighMarks gets county loan
• Sidewalk work on horizon
• Holy Trinity Food Pantry blessed with new location
• Bulldogs avoid letdown before big WBL game
• St. Henry's offense erupts for eight-run fifth inning
• Redskins' Rindler pitches no-hitter
• Dues enjoying his new role in racing