Monday, May 7th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - An old beach at Windy Point could be fixed up and ready for use by Grand Lake visitors by the end of this week. The nonprofit Lake Improvement Association is paying for the $4,700 beach rehab project, which started . . .
NEW BREMEN - Auglaize County came out on top against Mercer County in a pair of border battles in the Division IV softball sectional at New Bremen, which was played on Sunday after wet field conditions forced a postponement. Mi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Suspects sought in vandalism of St. Henry park
• Two arrested in large pot bust on I-75
• Staff honored by Associated Press
• Redskins top Flyers with run in seventh
• Celina's offense buries St. Marys
• Bulldogs beaten by Indians in postseason opener
• Swindell avoids tire trouble for victory at Eldora