Friday, November 16th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Growing up next to the railway has made a lifelong impact on Tom Zitter. Zitter, president of Big K Mills, plans to lay roughly a mile of track around his rural Fort Recovery property for a locomotive he is rest . . .
ST. MARYS - Longtime council president Dan Hoelscher wants to retire and be re-appointed to his council post so he can begin collecting public retirement funds. In a letter this week to Auglaize County Board of Elections and St . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City may see large carryover
• Reduced load limit set for aging bridge
• Cavaliers, Buccs square off in battle of unbeatens
• Goodwin, Starkey, Schulte and Otten carry MAC torch proudly
• Cavaliers, Redskins and Flyers lead local honors