Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - School board members are considering the next step after a bond levy for a school construction project failed at the November election. Board members during a meeting Monday agreed they would look into the reasons why . . .
ST. HENRY - Students attending kindergarten next year will spend a full day, every day, in the classroom. Board of education members Monday night approved all-day, everyday kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year. The school . . .
ST. MARYS - The city expects a carryover of $24.3 million in all funds going into 2013. St. Marys city council financial committee learned Monday that appropriations and revenues for 2013 are expected to mirror 2012's. Safety . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• The glow of Christmas continues
• Teacher in court on sex charges
• Celina chief worried about payroll budget
• Sidewalk obstruction policy in final stage
• Athletic boosters donates $800,000 for field upgrades
• Changes may be needed due to legislation
• Unemployment rate in Mercer County lowest in state
• MCESC board approves new hires
• Winner accepts invite to play for Eastern Illinois