Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Demolition of the former Gibbons Hospital and surrounding buildings likely will begin next week. City council members on Monday unanimously approved an ordinance to issue building owner Harbor Life Ministries a $60,000 . . .
ST. MARYS - A local hospital and an insurance provider to hundreds of area employees have mended fences. Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys, and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield on Monday announced they have . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Early start
• Government teachers use election as teaching tool
• City to update technology for reading water meters
• Employees may receive pay raise
• Winner returns at perfect time for state-bound Flyers
• Local players, coaches represented well on All-Ohio honors list