Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Students at St. Marys City Schools will pay to participate in extracurricular activities next year if a proposed levy fails at the May 7 primary election. School board members on Tuesday approved the measure as one . . .
CELINA - A solar electricity plant located on 30 acres of city land off Meyer Road has been producing and delivering power as expected. "It has been operational since Dec. 22, and it has met all expectations of production," sai . . .
CELINA - The Celina softball team debunked one softball myth in their season opener on Tuesday afternoon at Eastview Park - the one that states pitchers are ahead of batters early in the season - as the Bulldogs pounded out 18 hi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Siren to get first testing
• Sentencing law tweaked again
• Auglaize to seek bids for newly-designed kennel
• County extends loan to airport
• Residents voice strong opinions on lettering placed on water tower
• Council members unanimously approve work for electric substation upgrade
• State meets compliance in spillway case
• Couple sentenced in heroin cases
• Employees to work longer to catch up on projects
• Celina merchants seek stores for sidewalk sales
• Quick start propels Green and White past the Flyers
• Bulldogs edge Thunderbirds 3-2