Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Friday, April 12th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Future industrial wind farm development in Mercer County is getting turbulent as BP America announced it will sell its wind energy division. BP spokesman Matt Hartwig said the Great Britain-based company decided to sell its Ame . . .
A closure hearing is slated for 3:30 p.m. Monday in Mercer County Juvenile Court on behalf of the man accused in the murders of Robert and Colleen Grube. Donna Post, the court-appointed attorney for 18-year-old Trevin Sanders o . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Former county sheriff's office coming down
• Area tourism numbers up
• Probe into local hog farm continues
• Man shot by cops sent to jail
• Tourism awards presented at banquet
• Scientists discover dandy use for weed
• Compassion has no borders
• Reichard playing goalie in AHL
• Sutter excited for Late Model ride