Thursday, November 7th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLUMBUS - The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday was asked to rule whether jurors in 2011 had the right to convict former St. Marys optometrist Douglas Wine of a lesser crime than his indictment charge of rape. The high court jus . . .
NEW BREMEN - Voters in the New Bremen Local School District will see a continuing income tax levy on the May ballot but likely won't see another attempt at a combined bond issue/ maintenance levy for a school construction project . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New Bremen discusses dual enrollment costs
• Rockford man to be charged soon for thefts
• Steve Winwood shows his versatility
• Flyers ready for Fort Loramie
• Cavaliers ready to face run-oriented Eagles
• Dedication a key to success for coaches
• Hoying, Kunkler take MAC's top honors
• Waves open season
• This Week In Football