Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The flight of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones will be largely banned in the city limits once legislation approved by city council members on Monday night goes into effect in 30 days. The ordinance initially banned d . . .
ST. HENRY - The village will soon have a new leader after council members at Monday night's meeting accepted mayor Jeff Mescher's resignation, effective Jan. 1. "I have accepted a new position that requires my relocation out . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• ACLU calls for elimination of daily fees charged at jails
• Officials report small pertussis outbreak
• Plans change for Coldwater properties
• Veterans Day speaker to lead Celina ceremony
• Council moves on income tax legislation to meet new law
• Employees' insurance premiums likely to rise
• Celina council takes first step to allow income tax revenue spending for streets
• St. Henry Middle School plans Veterans Day program
• Redskins looking for another title
• MAC starts out strong once again