Tuesday, August 29th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Council members on Monday approved proceeding to add left turn lanes at the intersection of Washington and Plum streets despite homeowners' continued resistance. Members voted 5-1 for the project and to apply for a . . .
CELINA - Cheryl Ann board members on Monday learned Mercer County has completed the privatization process required by the state. As a private entity, the board will contract with private providers for client services rather tha . . .
The goal is simple for the Ohio Northern volleyball team this season: Repeat as Ohio Athletic Conference champions. The Polar Bears will have the help of some former local standouts. Four athletes from the Midwest Athletic Co . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fitness course proposed at Celina's Eastview Park
• St. Henry residents address seatbelt usage
• St. Marys eyes inspections for illegal sewer hookups
• Auglaize residents healthy overall
• Bones case: Forensic evidence points to where homicide victim may have lived
• Coldwater council to study off-road vehicle ordinance
• Washout at the Elks
• Finally, football season has begun
• Wenning signs with Bills