Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local suicide prevention advocates are gearing up to help with events this month aimed at increasing awareness of suicide and raising funds for local and national initiatives. The Out of the Darkness community walk will be held . . .
CELINA - Entering Monday's revival of the boys' edition of the Grand Lake soccer derby, St. Marys had not beaten Celina since the sectional final at Wapakoneta in 2013. In the last five matches since that win, the Roughriders . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Dialogue encouraged to help avert tragedy
• Ohio Supreme Court upholds Maddy ruling
• Fort council continues medical marijuana talks
• Overturned semitrailer closes I-75 for 3 hours
• Schmitmeyer, Redskins headed to Columbus
• Indians defeat Roaders
• Coach highlights cancer fight
• St. Marys Tailgate for Cancer set Oct. 7