Thursday, January 25th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A drawn-out case that pitted Brian and Kelly Anderson against Allen County Children Services finally came to a close in September after the Ohio Supreme Court declined to accept jurisdiction over the latest appeal in the . . .
VERSAILLES - Covington began with a 59-14 victory over Parkway in the semifinals of the OHSAA Division III Wrestling Team Duals Tournament at Versailles High School on Wednesday night. The Buccs didn't stop there. Third-see . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Hospital officials express hope that cases of flu on downswing
• Arrest warrant issued for man who's no-show
• Celina woman in court on felony drug charge
• New arts center director settles into dream job
• Bulldogs, Riders fall in tournament
• Rolling Redskins look to keep streak alive against Cavs
• Wildcat swimmers pick up victories