Tuesday, July 17th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - Voters in the Marion Local School District will decide the fate of the proposed new school facility in November when they vote on an 8.5-mill bond issue set to collect $16 million over about 25 years. School board . . .
COLDWATER - A trip to the state ACME tournament came down to a decisive Game 7 between Coldwater and St. Henry. The final game wasn't as nail-biting as the previous six. The Cavaliers scored six runs in the first inning and . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Board briefed on Bible study proposal
• St. Marys committee considers options to clean up properties
• Minster board acts to put levy on Nov. 6 ballot
• St. Henry schools' cafeteria, workbook fees to stay same
• New part-time patrolman on the beat in Fort Recovery
• Minster woman hurt in crash
• Summer Moon Festival set in Wapakoneta