Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - Village council members on Tuesday rejected a request by Duncan Oil for permits to sell alcohol after several residents voiced concerns about possible repercussions. Duncan Oil Director of Store Operations Kathryn M . . .
CELINA - A 29-year-old Fort Recovery man was sentenced on Tuesday to 14 years in prison on charges of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham sentenced Mat . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local officials move to privatize nursing home
• Local family featured on 'House Hunters' TV show
• Minster council OKs assessments
• Auglaize sheriff changes number
• St. Marys SummerFest fun starts Friday
• ALDI celebrates grand reopening
• Cavaliers roll to County golf title