Friday, April 29th, 2016 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COSTA RICA - Celina Rotarians and other local volunteers recently procured miracles for 65 poor people living in Nicoya, Costa Rica - the gift of sight. The Rotary club sent 13 people to the city and paid for the bulk of costs . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Way cleared for Tri Star building levy
• Council moves to finance buildings for $3.75 million
• All bank locations reopen after threat cleared
• Prescription drug dropoff set Saturday
• Tigers rally to beat Cavs
• 'Riders win tennis rematch over Celina
Myrna F. Glass, age 96, formerly of rural Celina, OH, died 4:10 p.m. Monday, April 25, 2016 at St.Marys Living Center in St.Marys, OH. She was born August 23, 1919 in Coldwater, OH, to Levi Lee and Effie (Smith) Shively. On D . . .