Wednesday, May 27th, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - A wind-tossed camper, damaged barns and felled trees dotted the landscape in Auglaize County on Tuesday afternoon after a storm barreled through the area. "We had a debris pattern and it looks like we had straight- . . .
In 1983, Staci (Finke) Jones broke the New Bremen High School 400-meter dash record by finishing in 59.7 seconds at the regional meet. Twenty-four years later, her then-sophomore daughter Taylor broke that record with a mark o . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fantastic feat
• New Bremen council awards contract for park project
• St. Marys takes first step to raise electric fee
• Mercer County jobless rate lowest in state
• St. Henry leader issues grass clippings reminder
• Coldwater board hires supervisor, three teachers
• Canine lovers offer doggy day care
• Wright State-Lake Campus seeks MBA candidates
• Indians familar with opponent, venue
• Big week for local track teams
JoAnn M. Deal, age 79, of Greenville, passed away on May 21, 2015 at Kettering Hospital with her family by her side. She was born March 25, 1936 in Dayton, OH. She is preceded in death by her parents and sister, Beverly Flemi . . .
Mark D. Powell, age 61, of Greenville, Ohio, passed away on Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 6:20 PM at State of the Heart Hospice Care Center, Greenville, Ohio, surrounded by his family. He was born on November 23, 1953 in Celina, Oh . . .
Nancy Karch, 74, Celina, OH, passed away on May 25, 2015, 1:35 P.M. at Largo Medical Center, Largo, FL. She was born on July 30, 1940, in Darke County, OH. She was the daughter of Burr and Ruth (Jones) Warner, both preceded her . . .
Wednesday, May 27
Saturday, May 23
Saturday, May 23