Saturday, October 26th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local lawmakers and school district officials oppose a state senate bill that would ban school districts from starting classes before 8:30 a.m. State Sen. Sandra Williams, D-Cleveland, introduced Senate Bill 218 last week. Ar . . .
CELINA - St. Marys and Celina were close statistically Friday night. The annual Battle of Grand Lake was far from close on the scoreboard, however. The Roughriders likely punched a fourth consecutive ticket to the playoffs . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Tri Star students get high-tech experience
• Four compete for three Celina council seats
• 2 vying for 1 trustee seat
• 4M hen egg farm proposed near Rossburg
• Marion's 'D' leads way in win
• Cavs rebound with win over 'Skins
• Big plays key in Minster's 42-20 win over Versailles
• Bornhorst leads Cards past Jays