Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Reflections Hair Studio
Tuesday, February 6th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Following a lengthy discussion, Lake Development Corporation (LDC) members decided not to take a formal position on lowering the level of Grand Lake, deciding it is a management decision that rests with the state. A suggestion . . .
Mercer County commissioners purchased 20.7 acres of land due west of the Mercer County Fairgrounds during their regular session this morning. The property owned by John Mark Speicher sold for $6,500 an acre or about $134,550. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina may change top priority for street reconstruction funds
• Celina man charged with vehicle theft
• State grant to be used to repay design costs to city
• Business people learn ways to cope with stress
• Study must be done before project moves forward
• Program withdraws tax payments automatically
• Celina unable to get game in with Bellefontaine