Thursday, October 8th, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A traffic study of Havemann Road and the access road between Walmart and Menards supports putting a traffic signal at the intersection, city safety service director Tom Hitchcock said. A follow-up study of the intersec . . .
We are reaching the point of the season when it is almost time that certain teams can be declared to have locked up a playoff spot or to have been mathematically eliminated from postseason consideration. We are also reaching the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Nice weather speeds harvest
• Fort firm launches $500K expansion project
• Court upholds Minster cop's firing
• Area man pleads not guilty to sex-related charge
• Elections board officials check voting equipment
• Patience paid off for Hoying
• Built for the big stage
• Celina takes eighth at sectional
• Flyers, Cavs to meet in clash of champions
• 'Riders, 'Dogs ready to battle
• Goal Line
Mary E. Dixon, age 83 of Celina, passed away at 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday Oct. 7, 2015 at the Celina Manor Nursing Home. She was born on Oct. 28, 1931 in Kilgore, TX to the late Herbert Charles & Lola Esther (Buckley) Masonbrink. . . .
Bruce Goodenough, beloved husband of 65 years to Beverly (Beidelschies) Goodenough passed away on October 6, 2015 at the age of 88. Bruce was preceded in death by his parents, Max and Lois (Davis) Goodenough, a brother Page Goo . . .
Kathleen M. Jamieson, 77, St. Marys, died at 3:40 p.m. Oct. 6, 2015, at Wapakoneta Manor nursing home, Wapakoneta. Rites are 7:30 p.m. Friday at Miller Funeral Home, 1605 Celina Road (Ohio 703 West Chapel), St. Marys, Deacon Ma . . .