Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, May 12th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - The crew that worked to get New Bremen's softball diamond in shape for Saturday's Division IV softball sectional were rewarded with a pair of great games. In the opening game, Fort Recovery's Kinsey Wenning kept Ma . . .
ROSSBURG - Tracy Hines quickly made up for lost time Saturday night at Eldora Speedway, when the non-winged Sprint Cars of the United States Auto Club (USAC) made their initial 2008 appearance in the Larson/Branson Classic. Als . . .
Celina's D&B Smokin' BBQ team of two swept the field in first-place trophies at last year's first Mercer County Ribfest. David Green and Butch Suchland (the D and the B) will be in the hunt again for the best rack of ribs at th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Trash to treasures
• Mendon man rams auto into building
• Students may earn physical education credits for sports or marching band
• Bats finally come alive for Celina in tourney
• St. Henry's offense paves the way past Marion Local
• Indians impressive in postseason opener
• Roughriders have strong first day in WBL tennis tourney