Wednesday, August 27th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Terry Huston remembers days when his only exercise involved getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom or the kitchen table. At 474 pounds, the effort left him totally exhausted and in need of oxygen assistance. Today, the . . .
The schedule shows that Tuesday was the season opener for the Celina volleyball team, but it sure didn't look like it. Celina appears to be in midseason form after sweeping St. Henry, 25-22, 25-20 and 26-24. On the flip side, . . .
An explosion at Lake Loramie State Park that left four people injured nearly two weeks ago has been ruled accidental. The State Fire Marshal's Office announced Tuesday that the explosion on Aug. 15 at the campground was due to . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• School officials blame skateboarders for damage
• County renews loan for ditch projects
• Unique pipe replacement project to begin
• Celina to apply again for funds
• New Bremen council discusses change orders in street projects
• Ohio City man dies in house fire
• Kick off slated for annual Celina Combined Drive
• St. Henry fights wind for victory in trimatch
• Bulldogs lose first match of the season to Lehman
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Tuesday, January 15
Friday, October 12