Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Scott Spears, a 20-year-old Celina man who faces charges for doing doughnuts on the courthouse lawn in November and for fleeing from officers in October, was arrested again - this time for stealing diesel fuel from a semitrailer. . . .
Nearly 50 people attended a first community engagement meeting to discuss a possible Ohio School Facilities Commission (OSFC) construction project last month, Superintendent Matt Miller said during a regular board meeting this we . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Parents: More handicap access needed at St. Henry school facilities
• Second unfair labor charge filed
• Celina school takes over ESC program
• Former Celina man admits to sexual assault
• Commissioners seeking public service volunteers
• Celina police auction slated
• Winner Portraits opens
• Harner decides that UT is the place to be