Wednesday, August 19th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The city of Celina is negotiating with several companies to acquire equipment for a pilot study to determine if it is feasible to harvest algae from Grand Lake and turn it into electricity. The city already has an offer from P- . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry St. Henry worked through an occasionally brisk wind to capture the Mercer County boys golf invitational title on Tuesday at The Fox's Den with a round of 332. It's the third time in four years the . . .
The Celina board of education and Celina Education Association (CEA) on Tuesday signed a tentative agreement for a two-year contract for teachers, according to Superintendent Matt Miller. The contract will not become official u . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County Fair booth weighs in on the truth of those snack binges
• Decision to waive past school fees up to BOE
• Logo unveiled
• OK given to proceed with practice football field
• Harness racing is finished at the Fair
• Redskins come out on top of five-team invite
• A place built for power lifters
• Year round flea market opens in Celina
• Fitness center planned for Sept. in Celina