Thursday, February 1st, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - School district voters will likely see a five-year, 1.5 percent earned-income tax levy request on the May 8 ballot. St. Marys City Schools board members unanimously approved the levy request at a special meeting on . . .
ADA - Marion Local graduate Ryan Bruns has been putting up huge numbers all season for the Ohio Northern University men's basketball team. He had another huge game on Wednesday. Bruns scored 22 of his game-high 29 points afte . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Kasich touts Ohio's economic growth
• New program focuses on high-risk workers
• Area lawmakers unhurt in crash
• Man pleads guilty to car theft, break-ins
• Woman involved in fatal car crash facing more charges
• Mendon man pleads not guilty to drug charge
• Cavs of '77-78 won the MAC
• Wildcats, Flyers resume rivalry at the Hangar