Wednesday, February 21st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - A New Bremen man pleaded guilty Tuesday to raping and sexually molesting a mentally-impaired woman he was employed to supervise. William E. Land, 25, 32 Meadowview Terrace, confessed in Auglaize County Common Pleas . . .
MINSTER - After months of discussion, Minster village councilors Tuesday night agreed to join forces with local organizations and hire a Minnesota-based consulting firm to determine how the community should be branded or perceive . . .
LIMA - Celina and St. Marys will be playing for Division II sectional crowns on Saturday night after the Bulldogs and Roughriders picked up wins on Tuesday night at Lima Senior High School. The Bulldogs, playing for the fourth . . .
LIMA - The second-seeded New Bremen Cardinals used a huge second quarter on both ends of the court to overcome a sluggish start and rolled to an 82-27 drubbing of the Lima Temple Christian Pioneers in the opening round of the Div . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Long run at Armstrong airport
• Composting euthanized livestock best option in disease outbreak
• Village funds to be put into one local bank
• Various issues discussed during board meeting
• Semis collide, two injured
• Professional wrestling, martial arts taught locally
• Coldwater snaps skid; Parkway bounced out
• Flyers, Wildcats win tourney openers
• Johns erupts for 40 in win over St. Henry