Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The local health department has received nearly $100,000 in state grant funding to prepare the county for a possible outbreak of the H1N1 virus. The Mercer County-Celina City Board of Health on Wednesday approved the Public Hea . . .
Two area men were sentenced to community control sanctions in Mercer County Common Pleas Court for their roles in a daytime robbery at a Rockford-area home. Johnathan R. Dooley, 20, 9219 Township Line Road, Rockford, and Chadwi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ten file as write-in candidates
• Lots of gold rolling into Celina soon
• Pupils on priority list for vaccine
• Famous blues acts headlining at St. Marys Riverside Bluesfest
• Celina opens WBL against Defiance
• League looks better from top to bottom
• 1979 Roughriders perfect but no playoffs
• Impact Game of the Week: Our Lady of Mount Carmel at Marion Local