Monday, November 9th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mary Lydia Kaup of Celina feels a surge of patriotism each time she sees an American flag flapping in the breeze or hears "The Star Spangled Banner" playing before a televised sports event. There's even a "God Bless America" s . . .
COLUMBUS - There is a wooden board set up at the state cross country meet that is out of sight of the fans at the event. This is where the results first get posted, and where coaches and athletes gather to see how they did and wh . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Satellite may help pinpoint water quality problems
• Area man's death ruled homicide
• Commissioners outline credit purchasing policy
• Local CC runners have strong state meet
• Marion Local will have a chance to three-peat
• St. Marys qualifies for state for first time
• Marion tops Lehman in postseson opener