Wednesday, August 18th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City and county officials, farmers and concerned citizens asked many questions Tuesday about a proposed private manure digester to be located near Celina. Most went unanswered. The conference room of the central servic . . .
Two Celina women face felony charges after they allegedly applied for and received approximately $64,000 in private education loans with fraudulent documents. Joan Engle, 68, 8126 state Route 197, Celina, faces three counts of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina Main Street work to intensify
• Chainsaw art headed to fair auction block
• Council works to improve infrastructure
• Lack of competition may cost residents
• Residents voice complaints about empty mobile home
• Hands-on approach used by Rotarians
• 911 down all day in Mercer County
• Parkway crowned county champs
• New gym offers overall physical fitness training