Saturday, January 12th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - After deliberating two hours on Friday, an eight-person jury unanimously ruled the state of Ohio owes a rural Celina farm couple $1.9 million for their flood-damaged land that receives water from the West Bank spillway o . . .
ST. HENRY - Eric Rosenbeck got the defensive performance he was hoping for from his St. Henry squad on Friday night against Versailles. The Redskins took the undefeated Tigers out of their offense from the opening tip and poure . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• No money in pot to finish walkway
• Celina man convicted for workers' compensation fraud
• Celina's comeback falls four points short
• Indians earn first MAC win of the year
• Rangers hit 11 treys in overtime victory
• Cardinals cruise to win over Cavs
• Bath, Elida and O-G share the top spot in WBL standings