Tuesday, November 25th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City officials are alarmed with escalating insurance costs for the city's 98 employees, which this year alone are expected to increase 15 percent to $1.5 million. City council members on Monday night approved second re . . .
ST. HENRY - People wanting to fly drones within the village must now get a permit and inform police about where and when they'll be flying them. Village council members Monday approved an ordinance requiring people wanting to f . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• High winds cause crash, down trees
• St. Marys council moves to shore up general fund
• Celina council OKs contract with firefighters union
• New Bremen council moves to change income tax collection contract wording
• Coldwater council OKs Time-Warner land lease
• Mercer County still lowest in joblessness in Ohio
• Rammel, Cougars compete at nationals