Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County Commissioners on Tuesday approved an agreement to accept more than $415,000 in state funds to buy land for a proposed treatment train at Coldwater Creek. The grant agreement with the Ohio Public Works Com . . .
CELINA - A Piqua man was sentenced to the maximum of 11 years in prison by Mercer County Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey Ingraham on Tuesday afternoon. A jury on Friday found Roland Mote, 33, guilty of three counts of breaking and e . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• The Breakaway bounces back with soccer
• Rockford takes step in adding license fees
• Minster council changes income tax division
• Commissioners decide against seeking permit for county-owned 4-H camp
• Flyers solid in win over Redskins
• Lima Senior pushes past Celina, 71-57
• Kanney reaches milestone in Cav win
• MAC, WBL leaders face tough battles