Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - All home-owners with septic systems in Auglaize County will be required to have operating permits in coming years. Auglaize County Health Department Environmental Director Curt Anderson told the board of health on . . .
CELINA - A pattern developed trend in all three sets of Tuesday's Marion Local-Celina non-conference volleyball match at the Celina Intermediate School. The two teams played level through the early part of each set, only to hav . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fort council OKs plat for housing subdivision
• Planned Coldwater truck wash opposed
• Parkway considers making wrestling new varsity sport
• Area man reported in serious condition after Auglaize crash
• Bath edges Celina 1-0 in WBL showdown
• Celina tops St. Marys, 3-2