Tuesday, September 15th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Raises of more than 11 percent were approved Monday night for the positions of city auditor and law director. The action becomes effective Jan. 1 and the new salaries will remain in place through 2019, according to th . . .
CARTHAGENA - St. Henry was just a group of young golfers when the season started. They've grown up fast and turned into one of the best teams in the area. On Monday, the Redskins edged the Versailles Tigers 176-181 in a mar . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Marion board rejects grievances
• New Bremen council considers park changes
• Chickasaw officials brief Marion board on water project
• St. Marys officials pursue funds for new water treatment plant
• Coldwater to gain slight boost in funds from two sources
• St. Henry teens score high on ACTs
• Celina falls to Shawnee
• Titans strike early, hold off Bulldogs for 2-0 win
• Ruling to result in tax savings for farmers
• Upgrades, maintenance can increase value