Wednesday, September 16th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Officials from Auglaize, Shelby and Allen counties may pursue legal action against a contractor if the Auglaize River log removal project is not completed by Oct. 15. Rahrig Tree Co., of Forest, started the project . . .
MINSTER - Minster volleyball coach Cami Garman labeled last Saturday's victory over Celina as an early-season "momentum-changer" for her girls. For those who witnessed the Wildcats tangle with the St. Marys Roughriders in Mins . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Court sides with ex-chief's effort to continue fight
• Fort school district struggling with bus driver shortage
• Minster moves to put brakes on motorists
• Heart-N-Soul opens in Rockford
• Titans take early lead, hold off Bulldogs
• Celina bounces back
• Redskins stay unbeaten