Thursday, September 1st, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - One of the most celebrated monuments in the area has a new addition. Monument Park now is joined by the Fort Recovery Veterans Plaza, paying tribute to local veterans of the past, present and future. The 35-foot . . .
Seeing Dan Otten running was as common as hearing the birds chirp in the morning. It didn't matter - winter, spring, summer and fall; heat or cold; dry weather or rain - Otten would be out running. Last year, while ma . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• App available to Auglaize County voters
• Football season provides windfall
• Minster man's sentencing delayed
• Area officials check for credit-card skimmers
• Gov't Mule proves to be musical thoroughbred
• Wolfs ready to help Vols
• Wildcats earned historic victory over Cavaliers in 1991
• Redskins victorious in tri-match
• Celina looks to rebound at Elida
• Early benefits for non-league victories
• Goal Line