Thursday, October 20th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - A former Minster man involved in a four-hour standoff with law enforcement on May 3 has been sentenced to 180 days in Auglaize County Jail and five years of community-control sanctions. James Hoskins, 38, was charg . . .
ST. MARYS - Scoring four goals in a seven-minute span early in the first half, St. Marys jumped on Upper Sandusky early and cruised to an 11-2 win Wednesday evening in the Division II boys soccer district quarterfinal at Roughrid . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Court: Adoption can proceed
• St. Marys board OKs parking lot work
• Sighting as boy fuels UFO expert's interest
• Basinger, Zimmerman compete for appeals seat
• Testing done on voting machines and ballots
• Celina's game halted by nasty weather
• Indians cruise at Fort Site
• Riders, Redskins meet in key game
• Many area teams face playoff uncertainty
• Goal Line