Saturday, February 11th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
U.S. officials are keeping an eye on an avian influenza outbreak in Europe and Asia and hoping the devastating disease doesn't come here. Researchers fear wild migratory birds could bring the disease to the U.S., which two year . . .
MINSTER - New Knoxville battled back from double-digit deficits twice, but Minster hit 12-of-19 free throws in the fourth quarter to secure a 64-59 victory over the Rangers on Friday night at Minster Middle School. The Wildcats . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• TIF sought to finance roadwork for hog barns
• Decision near for Grand Lake drawdown issue
• Parks director visits schools to stir interest
• St. Henry grad to be inducted into hall
• Beougher named new Celina chamber director
• No injuries reported when Parkway bus goes into ditch
• The streak is over
• Cougars use late run to beat Celina
• Panthers earn first MAC win since 2012
• Defiance hands St. Marys a loss
• Weitzel, Keck take home sectional diving titles