Wednesday, September 19th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County Treasurer David Wolters is turning to a nationwide lien purchaser to recoup delinquent real estate taxes. This is the first time the treasurer's office, which going into 2018 had a carry-forward or accumu . . .
MARIA STEIN - The sixth-ranked Marion Local volleyball team kicked off a stretch of five games in eight days with a sweep of 15th-ranked Fort Loramie last Saturday. The Flyers added another sweep on Tuesday, defeating Minster . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials: Switch to paper voting likely
• Council OKs land buy for substation
• Minster has funds to cover costs
• Rockford council approves new by-laws for radio station
• Fort officials question state report card measurements
• Redskins avenge early loss to Tigers with sweep in St. Henry
• Wildcats have big day at Minster XC Classic
• Siblings launch Sassy Sisters