Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MENDON - American Red Cross members are helping a Mendon resident after his mobile home was heavily damaged in a fire on Tuesday. Owner Robert Huey arrived home at 306 N. Main St. to see his home ablaze, Mendon Fire Chief Darr . . .
NEW BREMEN - Local residents Shelly Busse and Michelle Clune have teamed up to offer a space for professionals to work differently and expand their businesses. With more people not wanting leave the cubicle and go it alone, Cl . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Crown won't be cited by OSHA over worker's death
• Parkway board moves to place levy on May ballot
• Coldwater to add more courses
• First official flu case is reported
• Fort Recovery board reviews alternative pathways for students to earn diplomas
• Making strides
• Flyers defeat Redskins
• Bulldogs sweep Kenton in bowling